In Don’t Starve: Hamlet, Wilson discovers a lost town of aristocratic Pigmen nestled within a foreboding tropical jungle.
Can you readjust to society as an outsider? Can you earn fame and riches recovering lost relics? Will you weather the Aporkalypse?
- Reacquaint to city life: Visit shops and trade with the pig society. Purchase and renovate your own home.
- Delve into ancient ruins: Explore the lost world of an ancient pig civilization filled with traps and try your hand at treasure hunting.
- Explore new lands: Discover the secrets of new wild life and seasons.
- Craft and experiment with new items: Find new ingredients and recipes to solve new problems.
Don't Starve: Hamlet is not quite done. We have some items and balancing we want to finish before we leave Early-Access. But there is still much to explore in the world and if you are the kind of person who is not afraid to stumble into an unfinished area, or use an unfinished feature, we would also love to hear any feedback you have about Hamlet on our forums. https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/195-dont-starve-hamlet-early-access/
- OS:Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor:1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory:1+ gigs of RAM GB RAM
- Graphics:Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- Hard Drive:500 MB HD space
- Sound:100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers