*** OVER 1 MILLION COPIES SOLD! ***
Congratulations on your new Little Inferno Entertainment Fireplace! Throw your toys into your fire, and play with them as they burn. Stay warm in there. It's getting cold outside!
Burn flaming logs, screaming robots, credit cards, batteries, exploding fish, unstable nuclear devices, and tiny galaxies. An adventure that takes place almost entirely in front of a fireplace - about looking up up up out of the chimney, and the cold world just on the other side of the wall.
- Nominated for three awards at the Independent Games Festival including the Seumas McNally grand prize, Technical Excellence Award, and Nuovo Award, with Honorable Mentions in Design and Audio.
- From the creators of World of Goo and Henry Hatsworth in the Puzzling Adventure
- 100% indie - made by 3 guys, no office, no publishers, no funding
- IAP Free - no spam, upselling, ads, of any sort. Just the game.
- Zero Waste - short, polished, perfeccct as possible
- OS: Win 7, Vista and XP
- Processor:1.5 Ghz
- RAM: 1GB
- Hard Drive: 200 MB
- Video Card: You will need a graphics card that supports Shader Model 2.0 or greater and DirectX 9.0c.