The second installment in the RPG saga about professional monster slayer Geralt of Rivia, The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings spins a mature, thought-provoking tale to produce one of the most elaborate and unique role-playing games ever released on PC.
A time of untold chaos has come. Mighty forces clash behind the scenes in a struggle for power and influence. The Northern Kingdoms mobilize for war. But armies on the march are not enough to stop a bloody conspiracy...
KEY FEATURESIMMERSIVE, MATURE, NON-LINEAR STORY
SPECTACULAR, BRUTAL, TACTICAL COMBAT
- Dive into an immense, emotionally-charged, non-linear story set in a fantasy world unlike any other.
- Embark on a complex, expansive adventure in which every decision may lead to dire consequences.
- Engage in over 40 hours of narrative-driven gameplay, featuring 4 different beginnings and 16 different endings.
REALISTIC, VAST, CONSISTENT GAME WORLD
- Fight using a combat system that uniquely fuses dynamic action with well-developed RPG mechanics.
- Use an array of unique witcher weapons, featuring both melee and ranged options.
- Prepare for battle using a wide array of tactical options: craft potions, set traps and baits, cast magic and sneak up on your foes.
- Discover a deep, rich game world where ominous events shape the lives of entire populations while bloodthirsty monsters rage about.
- Explore numerous, varied locations: from vibrant trading posts, to bustling mining towns, to mighty castles and fortresses; and discover the stories they have to tell and dark secrets they hide.
- Experience a believable living and breathing world, featuring beautiful graphics and utilizing sophisticated in-game mechanics made possible thanks to CD PROJEKT RED in-house technology, REDengine.
ABOUT THE WITCHER 2 ENHANCED EDITION
The Enhanced Edition features lots of new and exciting content.
- Additional hours of gameplay: New adventures set in previously unseen locations, expanding the story and introducing new characters, mysteries and monsters.
- New game introduction and cinematics: All new animations and cutscenes, including a new pre-rendered cinematic intro directed by BAFTA Award winner and Academy Award nominee Tomasz Bagiński.
- All DLCs and improvements introduced in the 2.0 version of the game, including:
- Arena Mode — an arcade mode that allows players to fight against endless waves of enemies and test their combat skills.
- A new, extensive tutorial system, gradually and smoothly immersing players in the game world and Geralt’s adventures.
- Dark Mode — a difficulty level designed for hardcore players, with unique dark-themed items. At this difficulty level, even greater emphasis is placed on battle preparation, defensive maneuvers and opportunistic attacking.
The Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition comes with these bonus items:
- Official soundtrack in MP3 format
- A map of the game's world
- A quest handbook for both novice and experienced role-playing fans
- Game manual
- “Reasons of State” digital comic book.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel 2.2 GHz Dual-Core or AMD 2.5 GHz Dual-Core
- Memory: 1.5 GB (Win XP), 2GB (Win Vista/Win 7)
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 (512 MB) or Radeon HD3850 (512 MB). Resolution: 1280x720.
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.29 has to be installed.
- Hard Drive: 25GB