MOUNTAIN 2.0 is here!
Experience life as a Mountain in this relaxing nature simulation game.
- no DLC
- time moves forward
- things grow and things die
- nature expresses itself
"Welcome to an existential nightmare."
- Patrick Klepek, Giant Bomb
"The time I spend with Mountain feels slightly more real to me than anything else inside my computer."
- Leigh Alexander, Gamasutra
"Mountain upends expectations, refusing to fit into preexisting categories."
- Justin Cone, Motionographer
"I don’t like to talk emotions but this game genuinely is so uplifting."
- Alice O'Connor, Rock Paper Shotgun
"The only experience that has ever made me feel sad about a geological phenomenon."
- Andrew Webster, The Verge
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: 1.7+ GHz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD5450 or better; 256 MB or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX9.0c compatible sound card and drivers